Enjoy the colors of nature that spread out of the window
There are two types of rooms in the main building, one with an open-air bath that flows directly from the source and the other with a Japanese-style room.
Completed on the premises, it will be a one-building type with an indoor bath that flows directly from the source.
Outside the window, you can see the scenery of the mountains that are colored in each season.
You can see the flow of Nagazasasawa River below.
- Kannoya nodoca All-in-one type with free-flowing hot spring
- Kiya mocca One-building type with free-flowing hot spring
- Open Air Bath Included"Nagasasa""Shirasuna"
- Main building 1st floor Japanese-style room 22 square meters"Yamaboshi"
- 22 sqm bedroom on the 2nd floor of the main building"Yamazakura"
- 18 sqm bedroom on the 1st floor of the main building"Tsutsuji"
- 18 sqm bedroom on the 2nd floor of the main building"Yamabuki""Kaede"
- Main building 1st floor Japanese-style room 14 square meters"Yamamomo"
- Main building 2nd floor Japanese-style room 13 square meters"Natsutsubaki"
- Main building 2nd floor Japanese-style room 11 square meters"Shakunage (rhododendron)"
- Guest Room Equipment
- Main Building/Annex/Overall Map